Motes in the Serpent's Eye
So called ‘Laserballs’ are a custom variant of a sentry bot.
Laser balls are spherical robots bristling with sensor knobs and armed with one integral laser SMG when in use in a bodyguard role or with a ‘stinger’ bolt gun when deployed as a target practice training drone. These bots make up for their relative frailness with high agility, darting out of the way of many attacks.
Cost: $11K; Remaining Mods: 0
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d4, Spirit d4, Strength d4, Vigor d4
Skills: Notice d6, Shooting d8, Stealth d6
Pace: —; Parry: 2; Toughness: 4
Gear: The robot has one laser SMG rather than arms. Range 15/30/60, Damage 2d6, RoF 4. It’s gun has 100 shots.
• Construct: +2 to recover from being Shaken; does not breathe; immune to poison and disease; ignores one level of wound penalties.
• Environmental Weakness (Electricity): Robots suffer +4 damage from electrical attacks.
• Flight: Pace 6”, Climb 1.
• Improved Dodge: –2 to be hit with ranged and permitted AOE attacks.
• Immobile: Sentry bots cannot move except when using their Flight ability.
• Sound System: this model has caniblized the normal sensor suite and armor plating, replacing it with a state of the art sound system and music library.
• Size –2: Laser balls are the size of large softballs.