Motes in the Serpent's Eye
Sensors Calibration & Flight Command Systems Technician
Samai “Sam” Victore Wolff
Female Human; Age: 25; Height: 5’; Weight: 127 lbs.
Agility d6, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d6, Vigor d6, Wealth d6, Debt: 1.
Climbing d6; Driving (APC, Tracked) d4; Fighting (Simple) d4; Investigation d4; Knowledge (Arcana) d4; Knowledge (Electronics) d8; Knowledge (Ships Systems) d6; Notice d4; Piloting (Vacuum) d4; Repair d6; Shooting (Projectile) d6; Survival (Desert, Temperate) d6; Swimming d4; Taunt d4; Throwing (Blades, Grenades) d4.
Charisma: 2; Pace: 8 (+d10) Parry: 4; Toughness: 5 (-).
– Samai is very free with her opinions, a habit that has gotten her into trouble before and will certainly do so again in the future.
– While Samai may not be a hero, she’d give her life for her friends and crew-mates. She can never leave a man behind if there’s any chance at all she could help.
– Like many of the Speak Softly’s crew, Samai never backs down from a challenge. She’s not suicidal, but she certainly takes on more than common sense dictates at times.
– Samai is a tomboy by nature. Raised with a bunch of male cousins by a father who really wanted a boy, she is not the least bit shy about dropping the off-color joke or engaging in games and activities that are physical in nature and are considered in many cultures to be unfeminine or the domain of males.
– Samai is an athletic, fit and attractive young woman and she damn well knows it.
– This character marathon runs and free-climbs regularly, increasing her Pace by + 2 and rolling a d10 instead of a d6 when running.
Commlink, uniform, personal data device connected to the ship’s systems, Blaster Pistol (Range 12/24/48, Damage 2d6+2, RoF 1, 100 Shots, SA, AP 2).
“You’ve got to grab life by the balls. Then give ’em a good squeeze!”
Common d8, Draconic d8, Lammasu d8, Gnome d8, Halfling d8.
Born 5016.309 in the capital city of Arakel, on the House Aranath throneworld of Ambrant, Samai grew up experiencing the contrasting environments of one of the most technically advanced urbanscapes in the Empire built upon the Long Road, sitting side by side with breathtakingly beautiful undeveloped, nearly untouched desert and badlands. She plunged eagerly into both worlds, later on exploring where the Long Road could take her as well, and developed a strong hunger to experience more environments, worlds and cultures. Service in the Royal Exploratory Service was a logical conclusion.