Motes in the Serpent's Eye
Ship's Chaplin and Third Engineer
Female Half-Orc; Age: 23; Height: 5’ 5"; Weight: 146 lbs.
Agility d6, Smarts d6, Spirit d8, Strength d8, Vigor d8
Faith d8, Fighting d6, Healing d6, Knowledge (Electronics) d6, Knowledge (Mechanical Engineering) d6, Knowledge (Religion) d6, Knowledge (Arcana) d6, Notice d6, Repair d6, Shooting d6.
Charisma: -2; Pace: 6; Parry: 5; Toughness: 6
– Half-orcs aren’t trusted by most other civilized races, and so subtract 2 from their Charisma.
– Details Pending
– Keriwar absolutely despises violence. She only fights when given no other choice, and never allows the killing of prisoners or other defenseless victims.
– Keriwar never makes rash decisions and likes to plot things out in detail long before any action is taken.
– Painfully, cripplingly, shy.
– Half-orcs gain their thermal vision from orcish parents, detecting and “seeing” heat. This allows it to halve penalties for bad lighting when attacking creatures that radiate heat.
– Half-orcs have some of the strength of their ancestry. They start with a d6 Strength attribute instead of a d4.
– You are able to prepare and cast 2 Novice spells and 4 Cantrips per day. Your caster rank is Novice when casting Cleric spells.
– You are now able to prepare and cast 2 Seasoned spells and 4 spells of each lower rank per day. Your caster rank is now Seasoned when casting Cleric spells.
– You gain the ability to turn undead a number of times per day equal to half your Spirit. This is a normal action with a range of 12", and affects a number of undead equal to 3 times your Cleric or Champion caster rank, with the closest undead being turned first. Those affected must make a Spirit roll, on a failure they are immediately
Panicked, and suffer a wound if your caster rank exceeds their rank. This Edge also grants you the ability to convert a prepared spell into a Treat Wounds spell of the same rank, as a free action.
Caster Rank: Seasoned (Cleric of The Smith)
Spheres: Knowledge, Strength
Spells Prepared: 4/4+1/2+1
C: Decipher Magic, Divine Guidance, Light, Mend Object
N: Aggression Ward, Blessing, Divine Favor, Suppress Poison. Strength of the Ox (Sphere Bonus Spell)
S: Death Ward, Find Object. Clairvoyance (Sphere Bonus Spell)
“Fireworker and Metal-shaper, Carver and Crafter, Father of Technology and Invention, Guide my hand in both Creation and Repair, by Anvil and Spark, by Metal and Torque, by Circuit and Current, Open the Way into your Sacred Workshop.”
Languages: Common d8, Draconic d8, Gnomish d8, Dwarvish d8.
Even though she is an experienced engineer and cleric of the Smith, Keriwar is bashful and self-effacing, and works to remain in the background at all times. She does not fit well into social settings and avoids them unless it involves either discussion of engineering (during which she will listen intently, but generally remain quiet) or espousing the virtues of The Smith. (That’s right, she’s a half-orc nerd.)